Tirupati Darshan Ticket Booking TTD Ticket is widely used by...Read More
Steps to book Tirupati special darshan ticket booking online
STEP 1: Visit TTD’s official website and click on the online booking button.
STEP 2: Click the online booking option on the Home page.
STEP 3: For booking online, Register your account.
STEP 4: After Registering your account you can log in from the home page using your Email ID and Password.
STEP 5: Next step is to select e-entry darshan and need to enter the number of people to visit Tirupati and for additional laddu.
STEP 6: Select the date and check the costs again every available time slot. next, select the slot and continue.
STEP 7: And enter the details about the people coming along with you, their ID proof.-
(Aadhar card is recommended)
STEP 8: The last step is to make payment, you can make payment according to your comfort. (All Digital Transactions accepted)
Requirements & Notes:
- Government ID Proof (Central Government)
- All-Age categories are allowed
- All Gender people are allowed
- Since the darshan ticket will end in some minutes, make sure to enter the portal on time
- Two darshan tickets are available with cost Rs.300 & Rs.500
- If people visit Tirupati after darshan booked timing, are not allowed to enter
- Fraudulent Darshan tickets will be penalized according to the law of the Indian government
ID Proof: Aadarcard, Pan card, driving license, Passport, Voter Id, and sometimes a digital photo is also to be uploaded.
List of people who comes along with you their full name, ID proof, and other details.
Payment option: One can use Net banking, credit card, or debit card for making payments.
Eligibility: The booking charge is only for ages above 11 years. Children are free to travel in a special darshan queue
To get free darshan ticket for the pack visit Chennai Balaji travels