Tirupati Darshan Ticket Booking TTD Ticket is widely used by...Read More
Sahasra Deepalanka Seva:
Deepalanka Seva is the Seva where the idol is kept on the swing in the mandapam, which is located near the south corner of the Srivari temple at 5:30 pm every evening. during this Deepalanka Seva, the whole mandapam is lit with thousand lamps. On this special day group dance ( typically from Karnataka though not restricted) is performed. after this lord and his consorts are taken on a procession on the fourth street surrounding the temple before he is taken into the temple. darshan may take 50 to 60 minutes. This Seva is booked online.
1. Tickets cost for this Sea is Rs 200
2. Only one person allowed per ticket
3. A person can Purchase only 2 tickets online
4. Tickets should be purchased within 180 days
5. No need for tickets for kids below 12 years
6. Timing for the Seva is 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
7. Devotees are asked to Gather at least an hour before the Seva starts
The recommendation letter should be addressed either to E.O or J.E.O Tirumala.
The recommendation letter should be submitted before 1 pm at the J.E.O Camp office.
Once the letter is approved the message will be sent to your mobile number registered in the letter.