Tirupati Darshan Ticket Booking TTD Ticket is widely used by...Read More
Infants darshan Tirumala:
Special darshan is available for Infants below one year by Supatham special entrance. infant and their parents are allowed in this entrance, this privilege darshan is not allowed during the special days, Rathasapthami, Brahmotsavam, Vaikuntha Ekadasi, Vaikuntha Dwadasi, Surya Grahan days, Dec 28, Dec 29, Dec 31, Jan 1, and Jan 2. Supathan entry is free for the infant below 12 months and their parents and siblings below 12 years. it is advised to bring age proof for age verification.
points to remember:
1. The Supatha entry is located at 100 =- 150 ft from the Vaikuntha Queue complex entrance.
2. Infants and their parents are allowed to darshan any time between 12 pm to 6 pm.
3. Age proof is required for verification, like a birth certificate or other certificates.
4. No other relatives are allowed with the Infants except their parents.
5. Infant’s own brothers or sisters are allowed along with them.
Infant Entry At Tirumala Tirupati:
ID Proof: Age proof of infant, their Parents, and siblings Id proof,
Ticket cost: Free for infants and their Siblings Below 12 years.
Infants’ age limit: Below 1 year.
Infant age: Below 12 months
Darshan ticket: Free for infants and their siblings below 12 years.
Entry point: Supatham entrance
Men – Dhoti, Kurta/pajama
women – saree, Half saree with a blouse, Panjabi dress with dupatta, Chudidhar with dupatta.